Choosing appliances for your new kitchen can be confusing as the selection may seem endless. We are happy to help with our knowledge in this process. If you wish to list your initial preferences, then these are our main suppliers: Elux, Greentek, Luxtehnika and Decoland.
A general guide for choosing appliances:
- Think about what are the most important features of the appliance for you and how you use it. Base your choice on those indicators.
- Choose appliances that you like. Most appliances can be used for a long time and small details you dislike start to irritate over time. Replacing the appliance later with the one you like is altogether more expensive.
- Choose the size of the appliances according to the size of your family and how often you host. Sometimes it is more reasonable to get two small ones instead of one extra-large.
- Energy labels range from A to G, A being the most sparing. In 2021 the labelling changed – the old A+++ is C according to the new system. Check the energy label of appliances used round the clock.
- Noise level – the smaller number, the better. Up to 44 dB is considered quiet.
- Most modern appliances are hard-wearing and trouble-free. Nevertheless, problems may occur so choose appliances that have a service provider in your area. Keep in mind that solving the problems with appliances during warranty time is not the responsibility of the furniture maker but the importer of appliances.